Now, we are looking for people and businesses to donate towards our community contribution. We are aiming to raise £22,000, which is 10% of the total projected cost of the scheme.
As the scheme progresses, the Project Group will be looking at ways that savings can be made without compromising the project as a whole and what the community have asked us for. We will be dependent upon finding large pots of money, but we need our 10% in our bank account to show possible funders (e.g. the Lottery) that the community is really behind the scheme.
We are aiming high and want to carry out the whole scheme all at one time, but if large savings have to made, then the scheme could be carried out in stages over time. The Project Group is confident that at least part of the scheme will be built in 2019.
Please can you help us by making a donation, however small
- Cheque payable to BLAP and sent to Sue Burton, BHP Project Manager c/o The Almonry, High Street, Battle TN33 0EA
- Bank transfer to Sort code 60-02-07 Account 59531967
The Battle Health Pathway project group is seeking help with:
- completing grant application forms
- organising small or large fundraising events
- planning and/or supporting events
- providing associated professional services
- offering other ideas
Can you help? Find out more:
- email – email@example.com
- phone – Sue Burton, Project Manager 07952 166819
- visit our Facebook page and give us a ‘Like’
- donate – cheques payable to BLAP. c/o The Almonry, High Street, Battle TN33 0EA